Renting a property in Dubai has never been easier. Our rental services offer a diverse range of residential and commercial options to suit your needs
Choose from a wide selection of quality residential rentals, including apartments, villas, and townhouses. We help you find the perfect home that meets your preferences and budget.
Whether you need an office space, a shop, or a warehouse, our extensive listings cover a range of commercial properties. We assist in finding the ideal space to support your business operations.
Choose 3G Real Estate for all your real estate needs in Dubai. We are committed to delivering exceptional service, personalized attention, and tailored solutions to help you achieve your goals in the dynamic real estate market of Dubai.
- Finding a rental property through 3G Real Estate is easy and convenient. You can browse our website or contact our team directly to discuss your specific requirements and preferences. We have a wide range of residential and commercial rental properties in Dubai, and our experienced brokers will assist you in finding the perfect property that meets your needs.
- To rent a property in Dubai, you will typically need to provide the following requirements:
- Valid identification documents (passport or Emirates ID)
- Proof of income or employment (salary certificate, bank statements, or employment contract)
- Security deposit (usually equivalent to one or two months’ rent)
- Agency fees (typically 5% of the annual rent for residential properties)
- Yes, non-residents can rent properties in Dubai. However, there might be specific requirements or additional documentation needed for non-residents. Our team will guide you through the process and provide the necessary assistance to ensure a smooth rental experience.
The rental process typically involves the following steps:
- Property viewing: Our team will arrange property viewings based on your preferences.
- Lease agreement negotiation: Once you select a property, we will assist in negotiating lease terms and conditions with the landlord.
- Documentation: You will need to provide the required documents for tenancy contract preparation.
- Security deposit and rental payments: You will pay the security deposit and submit post-dated cheques or arrange bank transfers for rental payments.
- Ejari registration: We will assist in registering the tenancy contract with Ejari, a legal requirement in Dubai.
- Move-in: Upon completion of all formalities, you can collect the keys and move into the property.The rental process typically involves the following steps:
- As a tenant in Dubai, you have rights that include a habitable and well-maintained property, protection against arbitrary rent increases, and the right to privacy. It is important to fulfil your responsibilities, such as paying rent on time, maintaining the property, and complying with the terms of the lease agreement. Familiarize yourself with the Dubai Rental Law to understand your rights and obligations as a tenant.
Please note that these answers provide general information and it’s recommended to consult with our team for specific details and personalized guidance when selling your property in Dubai.